Did you know?
The Board of Directors are always looking for ways to improve our community while trying to save where possible.
Here are some of the changes over the past few months, the Board has:
- Hired two part-time General Managers, Ryan Rosa and Steve Wilson.
- Procured a tractor, utility vehicle, and attachments.
- Built a temporary barn to store all the equipment.
The General Managers have been busy at work by taking on several key areas:
- Maintaining The Woods at Trinity disc golf course
- Mowing the fields and the nature trails, including cleaning of sidewalks
- Cutting down and clearing out fallen limbs after storms
- Fixed and coordinated repairs at basecamp after the winter storm freeze
This small investment in staff and equipment is generating savings for the District by reducing the need for outside vendors for normal and emergency maintenance.